We are seeking a Retail Manager or Assistant Manager (full-time or part-time) to work an in-person retail and e-commerce role at Fit Atelier!
This role will work in our Southend Boutique, if full-time Wednesday - Sunday; if part-time, Saturday and Sunday and other days as available. This person will be in charge of the Fit Atelier in-store shopping experience and help our internal team with projects for www.fitatelier.com and the boutique.
This is a perfect role for someone who loves fashion, health and fitness, and is looking to grow with a start-up.
Availability (can be all of the below or a combination):
- Wednesday - 11 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday - 11 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 11 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - 11 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday - 11 AM - 5 PM
- Provide high-level customer service, hospitality and styling help to clients
- Ensure the sales floor is constantly re-stocked and merchandise is presented up to Fit Atelier’s standards including constant straightening of racks and hangers
- Maintain product knowledge for all Fit Atelier retail operations and class offerings
- Maintain Fit Atelier aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Provide support to the Fit Atelier instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Spearhead cleanliness and organization in both the retail and studio aspects of Fit Atelier
- Assist the Fit Atelier Team in daily store tasks and projects
Upload new products to www.fitatelier.com
Curate new collections for www.fitatelier.com
- Assist in buying for future collections based on historical data and forecasted trends
- Organize upcoming shipments into linebooks
Assist in photo shoot management and styling for www.fitatelier.com and our social media
- Make suggestions on content for website or social media based on current trends
- Retail experience preferred
- Must be able to work as a team
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must be organized, committed and enthusiastic with a positive outlook
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid healthcare benefits (full time only)
- Free fitness classes (always!) and clothing (sometimes!)
- A great employee retail discount
Instructions: Please email email@example.com with your resume, relevant experience and why you’d like to work at Fit Atelier. Please also list your desired pay.