Now hiring: Retail + Marketing Coordinator
Part-Time Retail + Marketing Coordinator
Work part-time in-store, weekend availability a must
Work part-time on marketing initiatives as directed by management team
Ensure the Brand integrity of the Company is reflected at all times.
Fit Atelier is a modern fitness fashion retailer meets curated wellness programming concept in Charlotte. The store carries designers including Ultracor, Michi, Alala, WITH and Olympia, and our programming brings a list of celebrity trainers to the southeast including Body By Simone, DanceBody, The Class by TT, modelFIT and NW Method.
Overall Position Summary: This exciting role is ideal for a multi-faceted individual who is interested in learning both the management and marketing facets of a dynamic experiential retail start-up, as well as participating in client-facing activities on the sales floor.
- Reports to management team
- Drives sales.
- Supports the management team through completing assigned responsibilities as outlined below.
- Helps to ensure the stores overall sales goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Assists in marketing content creation, both written and visual
- Must enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Achieves assigned monthly sales goal: Actively recruits new clients and maintains current client book to meet monthly/yearly goals.
- Assist management team to maintain the highest level of customer service:
- Assists with client pick ups and drop offs, the maintenance, organization, and cleanliness of sales floor, office, and storage areas, performs daily tasks to maintain cleanliness of sales floor and respected zones and maintains straight racks and refolds leggings and items of clothing as needed.
- Initiate interaction and greets each client or potential client with a smile.
- Maintain a knowledge of merchandise and upcoming events.
- Work hours: 11 am – 7 pm as needed, weekend availability a must.
- Receiving and accepting includes: Handling garments with care, steaming, tagging, pulling new merchandise for noted clients and merchandising the additional inventory properly on the sales floor and organizing new inventory for the sales team, communicating about new shipments to sales staff daily and monitoring the receipt of orders and let the buying director know if an order hasn’t been received by the end of the indicated shipping window.
- Marketing responsibilities will include pitching and writing applicable and on-brand content for social media, blog and other applicable mediums.
- Write copy for product pages, newsletters and emails, and social media as requested.
- Ability to create content with design tools including Spark Post, Photoshop, etc a plus.
- Attention to detail mandatory.
- Potential travel for pop up events.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.