We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for fashion, health and fitness to work part-time in the brand new Fit Atelier flagship. We are looking for organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Fit Atelier Team in daily store and studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Offer an exceptional level of customer service, rooted in strong product and brand knowledge; greet every client with a smile and willingness to help
- Inspire teammates to create and maintain a good energy shopping and fitness experience that keeps clients coming back for more.
- Exemplify enthusiastic, positive behavior and be willing to provide solutions to clients requests
- Demonstrate an understanding of all systems, policies and Fit Atelier standards
- Ensure the floor is constantly re-stocked and merchandise is presented up to Fit Atelier’s standards including constant straightening of racks and hangers.
- Provide support to the Fit Atelier instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process if there is a class
- Work as a cohesive team with all Fit Atelier staff members to ensure efficiency
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk and retail team
- Maintain product knowledge for all Fit Atelier retail operations and class offerings
- Maintain Fit Atelier aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization in both the retail and studio sides of Fit Atelier including taking out the trash, wiping down weights and equipment and sweeping of the floor
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20lbs
To apply, send your resume and why you want to work with us to email@example.com.