Now hiring: Senior Retail Ambassador
Availability: 15 - 20 hours a week
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for fashion, health and fitness. We are looking for organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Fit Atelier Team in daily store tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Style clients and help them find the perfect outfits.
- Offer an exceptional level of customer service, rooted in strong product and brand knowledge; greet every client with a smile and willingness to help
- Inspire teammates to create and maintain a good energy shopping and fitness experience that keeps clients coming back for more.
- Exemplify enthusiastic, positive behavior and be willing to provide solutions to clients requests
- Demonstrate an understanding of all systems, policies and Fit Atelier standards
- Ensure the floor is constantly re-stocked and merchandise is presented up to Fit Atelier’s standards including constant straightening of racks and hangers.
- If there is a class, provide support to the Fit Atelier instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process if there is a class
- Work as a cohesive team with all Fit Atelier staff members to ensure efficiency
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the retail team
- Maintain product knowledge for all Fit Atelier retail operations and class offerings
- Maintain Fit Atelier aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Spearhead cleanliness and organization in both the retail and studio sides of Fit Atelier including taking out the trash, wiping down weights and equipment and sweeping of the floor
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
TO APPLY, EMAIL HEY@FITATELIER.COM WITH YOUR RESUME AND A NOTE ABOUT WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT FIT ATELIER.